Hampshire Mums is a site operated for UK customers to find deals and offers.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Information About Us These terms and conditions govern your use of the Hampshire Mums website and your relationship with Hampshire Mums (the Site, we, our or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.
Terms Of Website Use
1. Hampshire Mums is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. We try our best to ensure that material in the site is accurate and to ensure that access to the site is available at all times however we cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. Therefore, we will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
3. Our team carefully hand-picks our deals and they are correct at the time of publication. The images used throughout the site are for representational purposes only and the product may sometimes differ from that shown. You agree that any reliance on the material contained in the site is at your own risk. We can not be held liable for any mistakes.
4. We have no control over websites or merchants that are linked to ours and will not accept any accountability for material posted on these sites. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
5. You agree the contract for the product and/or service will be between you and that third party when you use our site. We do not hold responsibility for transactions that take place between you and the retailer/merchants such as delays.
6. We reserve the right to make any change to the site without notice to users and to make any change to these Terms and Conditions as we deem necessary and we will post them to the Site accordingly. You are responsible for checking for any changes or amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
7. We have the right to act in a reasonable time frame to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
Prohibitions of Use
1. We consider you are using our website legally. However, we are in no way to be responsible for your use against laws. We reserve the right to terminate your usage to prohibit the use of the site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Users may not use the Site or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture and may not give any enforceable benefit to any third party as against us, other than as expressly permitted by us.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. You may download quotations, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
This agreement (the “Agreement”) is made effective for all purposes in all respects as of 1st May 2018 by Laura Suzanne Light aka Hampshire Mums.
In consideration of the mutual undertakings contained herein it is agreed by and between the parties hereto as follows:
In connection with any work carried out, payment will be expected within 30 days of invoice being sent out.
Late Payment Penalty
Hampshire Mums (Laura Suzanne Light) reserves the right to impose an interest charge equal to 5% per day on any fees or invoiced reimbursable expenses that remain unpaid after 30 days.
In the event the client fails to remit payment as specified, Hampshire Mums shall have the right to immediately terminate this agreement with no further obligation and retain any monies already paid.
Additional Information/Change in Scope
In order for Hampshire Mums to perform services for you in an effective and efficient manner, you agree to:
We occasionally work with brands to run competitions and giveaways through our website, usually hosted via the Gleam entry platform. One or more prizes may be offered and the quantities will always be stipulated within the competition entry guidelines.
The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The winner will be selected at random via Gleam from all valid entries and be notified by Twitter, Facebook and email where possible.
The winner will have 28 days to respond with a valid UK address (not a PO Box) before a new winner is selected. The prize will be sent directly from the collaborating brand unless specified and we are not responsible for any failing on their part to fulfil their obligation in respect of this competition. We will of course endeavour to rectify any problems in receipt of the prize if we are notified by the winner that there has been a discrepancy.
Our competitions are typically open to all UK entrants aged 18 or over only, unless otherwise specified. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are in no way associated with this giveaway.
By providing your information in our forms, you are providing your information to just us. We do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. By entering, you are not automatically signed up to a mailing list linked to us or the prize giver.